Hi everyone! I have good news for the Virtual Piano community!
I have found a solution to play the uppercase and lowercase letters simultaneously!
That means; you can literally play every song on my website.
Let’s now go on to the solution.
1) Download AutoHotkey
You just have to download the AutoHotkey program.
- Download link: https://bit.ly/2GYuTRe
- Source Code: https://bit.ly/2UtQSr9
- VirusTotal Link: https://bit.ly/2tuF39a
Don’t worry, it’s safe! You can check the codes inside as it is an open source program.
a) How to Install AutoHotkey
- Go to your Downloads Folder and run the AutoHotkey setup file.
- If you want to install the program to different location click “Custom Installation” or just click the first option to install to the default location.
- When the setup is complete, click exit.
2) Making A Script File
- Download my .ahk file. (click me to download)
- Open the .ahk file using notepad. (right click and then click edit script)
- As you will see, a::B is written inside the .ahk file.
- a is the key you are going to press.
- B is the key you want the computer press when you press the a key.
3) Assigning multiple keys
You can assign more than one key like this.
4) Running the script
- Once the key assignements are complete, save the script and close it.
- Then run the script. If you see a green icon on the tray, it means everything is working as it should.
5) Pausing script
I assigned the pause button to “F4” but you can change it to whatever key you want.
6) Test it yourself
If you have done everything right, then it means you can freely start enjoying your Virtual Piano and you now will be able to easily play all the notes shared on the Internet.
In this tutorial, you learned how to play virtual piano and how to play uppercase and lowercase letters at the same time. You can ask anything down below or via Contact methods.